Thanks for coming to visit me at the 110 Philosophy! My name is Luanne Cameron, and I am excited to share this philosophy with you. My goal is to help others find their way professionally and personally. Life brings many challenges and the 110 Philosophy, which I’ve developed throughout my successful corporate career, small business ownership, and adventures as a wife, mother and cancer survivor, will guide you through them with tools to help you navigate life’s ups and downs successfully.
The 110 Philosophy has six parts and one simple equation. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. Vision – What are my long term goals?
2. Engagement – How can I achieve these goals?
3. Structure – What elements or constants do I need to keep me disciplined and
4. Discipline – How can I avoid distractions that keep me from my goals?
5. Career – How do these steps move me forward professionally?
6. Life – How do I balance all of this and ensure there’s time for myself, my friends, and my family?
Clear Vision & 110% Engagement in Life
Structure & Discipline =
If you’re interested in learning more, don’t hesitate to contact me at 110Philosophy@gmail.com